Date of Publication: June 17, 2020
Source: CTV News
The Ontario government has extended emergency orders from June 19 until June 30. Premier Doug Ford has said,“extending these emergency orders gives our frontline healthcare providers the necessary flexibility to rapidly respond to urgent needs and protect our most vulnerable.” Each emergency order will continue to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and the Premier has said previously that the emergency orders will not slow down reopening in Ontario. As of this Friday, the majority of Ontario will be in Stage 2 of reopening, with the exception of Toronto, Peel, and Windsor-Essex, who will remain in Stage 1 until at least next week.
Read the full article here: https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-extends-all-emergency-orders-1.4987613
Summary by: Christina Blagojevic